Quick and Easy Frittata
Having the freedom to mix whatever vegetables and herbs you’d like to add along with the ingredients listed below, this easy-peasy recipe is high in protein and fibre. Ideal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 800g chopped vegetables e.g. pumpkin, zucchini, onion, capsicum, cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil 1-2 teaspoons
- Optional –a handful of olives or sun-dried tomatoes or 2-3 slices chopped bacon
- 100g feta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Handful grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180*C (fan forced).
- Meanwhile, pan fry the vegetables in olive oil for 5 minutes or until slightly browned. If using bacon, brown slightly in a pan for a few minutes before stirring in the vegies. Add the cooked vegetables, feta, and olives (or bacon) to a lined baking dish (around 20cm in size).
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, and pepper together. Add the mixture in the baking dish and top with a handful of grated cheese if desired.
- Cook in oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!